What's is EVA material?
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) material is designed and formed, its shockproof performance is better than traditional foam materials such as polystyrene (foam), and it meets environmental protection requirements, and is the best choice for export products. Compared with shockproof packaging, it can be cut and formed; it can be used for a wider range of applications due to the large difference in density. EVA resin is characterized by good flexibility, rubber-like elasticity, good flexibility at -50 ° C, good transparency and surface gloss, good chemical stability, anti-aging and ozone resistance. Good, non-toxic. It has good blending property with filler, and good coloring and molding process ability.
1. The specifications are 1000*3000*1-60mm, and the coil specifications are 1.5m*1\2\3\4\5\6 mm. The specifications of EVA for different materials are different.
2. Color: usually black, white, gray, color can be customized according to customer requirements, can be screen printed in different colors.
3. Hardness: usually 35P-38P, 20P-25P, special hardness is 55P-60P, error range: ±3P. Generally use a hardness tester to test.
4. Environmental Protection Certificate: SGS, ROHS environmental certificates
5. Deep Processing: according to customer needs, EVA can be single-sided adhesive or double-sided adhesive, flocking
6. Performance Role: water, corrosion, shock, insulation, sound insulation, flame retardant, anti-static, etc.
7. The Scope Of Application: electronics, electrical appliances, shoe materials, handbags, home decoration, etc.